Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good Morning,

Having a summer home (Blogspot) and a mansion (Weebly.com) to clean, dust and move stuff around has taken its toll on my writing time. Here at Blogspot, I have to run outside each time to see where things are, move them again and run back outside. Over there at Weebly, I click on the image and it asks me where I want it moved or donate it to cyberspace goodwill. That place is such a joy to play around in. You should check them out: http://weebly.com and set up your own FREE website that is actually dummy friendly. I told one lady about it and she set one up in a hurry...even though she hasn't a clue how to build a website (professionally looking at that).


So, for anyone who is still following me here at Blogspot, I am sorry, but my time is mostly spent writing the sequel to Encore and setting up permanent residence over at Weebly.com. Soon, I hope to shut this one down and move my summer home to Wordpress (very impressed with it).


Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and staying cool while writing your masterpieces.


Love Luci

1 comment:

  1. According to the article, you are a creative writer. By visiting academic editing services, you will understand whom we are looking for. Hope you are having a wonderful summer and staying cool while writing your masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete